Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hello Folks,
.
This will be a very short blog. I must notify everyone. Ahem .... quite back there .... thank you ...
.
There may be some changes over the next few weeks to this blog. Things have been getting crazy with starting a family, business, apartment etc. etc. etc. and I'm getting to the point where I need to either live life or record it. Something has to give, and I fear it may be the blog. I'd hate to see it just go and die (KERSPLAT!!! like a dead frog skuished by a Mac truck), so I'm going to try and reduce the frequency of posting or amount, or both. We'll see. 
.
The Art must live on ...... however, thanks to ALL for your enthusiastic support, emails and encouragement.
.
Gotta run.
.
As Always,
Love in Christ Jesus,
Michael & Rebekah Thomas

7 comments:

Esther said...

Dear Michael & Rebekah,
Thank you for sharing your pictures. We'll agree to be content with the essentials: births, baptisms, weddings, deaths. We're glad it is not the death of your blog. No blackout!
~ Esther

Anonymous said...

Hey, Michael! You have one of the greatest and most popular blogs. I know for me, it is the only connection I have with you and your family. Maybe you should let one of your family members take it over? I would hate to see it go completely.

Jonathan

Sarah said...

Please don't stop blogging altogether!! :/ I'll miss it! Just make sure you post about the BABY!! :)

Esther Joy said...

some cute pictures nice! real nice!

eje said...

Yeah, post about the baby when it comes. (maybe I should have said he/she?!) Please don't stop posting completely! :-(

I found your blog thro Jordan Niednagel and have enjoyed reading both of your blogs. I even call soem of my photos "Art-" (as the caption) now on my blog!! :-)

Yours and Jordan's weddings were great. I enjoyed all the pictures.

AlissandraM said...

"i wanna live!" ~ from "horton hears a who"

listen to the cry of your blog and its readers!!! don't let it die off completely!!!

Aaron C said...

So, you've reached the Death Valley of Blogosphere, too?

I'm truly sorry to hear that. It happens to all bloggers at some point, I think. 2 years ago something like 6 friends and I all simultaneously started blogs and...well...let's just say they've met the Mac truck.

If nothing else, post pictures! You are a great photographer. Remember, "one picture = a thousand words", eh? Maybe you should go into professional photography. Then again, I told Silas Hathaway the same thing, and he wasn't too thrilled with the idea...