Sunday, November 28, 2010

A most relaxed Thanksgiving



Art


Deep in your eyes ... 



Jeff does the honors


Now that's good! Oh yeah ... 


A discourse on stuff 


Enjoying the effects of a great meal


Relaxing as Jeff shares the Pilgrim story. It was a reminder of conviction and courage. 



My son has been wearing his pants so low lately, I'm beginning to think he hopes to be a plumber. 


Auntie & Nephew enjoying some quality time



So yeah ... I'm cute! 



Someday, I hope a "family" shot like this looks more like a collage 


Later, some played games ...


Some slept



Then ... more games


Deep concentration


Enjoying a game of Knockout with Lydia


Backgammon with Jeff 



Art


Some learn the hard way not to steal dessert from Nanna!


Order is restored again

2 comments:

Jordan's Girl said...

Cari is so beautiful and so is you wife! And the plumber Jack comment made me laugh out loud and the picture of Mia made me cry out loud because I can't believe I haven't met her and I love the attitude in which everyone is lounging as Jeff reads the story
:-) Missing all the New England family! Praying for global warming so you can come out at Christmas! :-) Love you guys~ Melissa

thomasmama said...

Nana looks so beautiful!!! Glad she kept you in line. lol