Sunday, November 21, 2010

The battle



Ladies and gentleman, for those who aren't on face book, I introduce the one and ONLY Ray! Whoo aaa!


Smoke blows across the battle field as I am about to get NAILED by Jeff hiding behind the pile 


Peter's Art (In fact, a hearty thanks to Peter who took all the pics and GENEROUSLY donated them to the Grand A blog) 


A pounding head clouds my mind.
  My lips are dry and my lungs protest.
Chaos is all I find
I advance towards the greatest test


Tip ... NEVER wear a white sweatshirt to a battle 


Much more appropriately dressed


How, sir, how can one tag one such as this?



White sweatshirt or not, he is imposing 


Hit ... I'm hit! 


There comes a time in ones life that one has waited for. The rare moment when there are only a couple guys guarding the flag.  


With the gun set at auto, I race in for the kill.  


It was a sweet moment of success. 



Them 


Us (I liked us) 


Another level headed warrior 


Move up the middle and go! go! go!


Well folks, that's it! VIVE LE-SMOKE BOMBS

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Lol, nice captions! And yes, that's my Dad (*coughandcouncilmen* ;))!