Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas ... dream NO longer



Bekah's art 


The one meal out 1095 in a year that Jeff actually cooks ... Christmas breakfast 


The beautiful golden brown stuff 


Good thing we arrived in time! 


With cameras ready, Jack is showered with Holiday stuff 


Making sure my camera still works 


Jeff contemplates the consequences 


Art 


I think someone stole me camera 


Think it's gonna snow! Think it's gonna snow!


Someone's all ready


Over at Nana's house


"Get this thing off my HEAD!!" 


Oh wait .... a camera 


Game time 


Played a game called Anything Goes ... had fun. Didn't like the game though 


Hmm ... I think it was easier when he just nursed

1 comment:

thomasmama said...

Hey! I just realized what was so handsome about your photos....you grew a beard and mustache! Muy Guapo! I LOVE this last one of Jack eating! Love the humor. ♥