Monday, October 25, 2010

Everything in one post ...



So, my family's house is a mess! But that's ok ....


... 'cause I'm going sailing.


With a good wind, Brian warned us that things could be a bit "Adventurous"  


My wife decided she'd give it a whirl


Thanks Brian!


Jack is definitely hooked (all right, I'm not totally sure what he really thinks, but I think sea water runs in his veins)



"So here is my outfit on Micaiah and here is my outfit on Marscel" 


Hosting some out of state guests 


Can you think of a better time of year to visit?


"I can't" 


Is it ... could it be ... yes ... Jack is WALKING! (I feel like such a "daddy" getting all excited about that. Oh wait! I AM a daddy)


Birthday wishes to a visitor from afar.



Stumping across the campaign trail


Seasonal Art


#2


Nelson takes it all in


Checkers?


Breakfast?


Art 


Fatherhood


Ok, so here is where it starts to get a bit surreal (empty walls ... boxes ... paper plates ... weird! Just weird!)


Packing (how can I be saying that?)


Not sure I thought I'd see this day!


Gotcha!


Sunday afternoon the Flynns came over. We had a chance to take some final "glamour" / family / friends forever shots


So ... yeah



Biz partners?


Friends shot 


Just a great shot of my family!


Friends


Really friends 


Art


So this basically sums up our relationship growing up. Melanie got mad, and I tried to make her laugh (yeah ... it worked). 


Art 


Totally Friends


Really Friends


Definitely Friends


Positively friends 


Absolutely Friends



Really friends 


Crazy Friends 


Wonder where we get it from?


Redo 


Shootin' the breeze with the movers


I bet she'll have them using essential oils by the time they leave.




Must be a brain type thing 


What's moving without pizza ...


... or the open road to move upon.
.
Well folks ... that's it for now! Y'all come again, ya hear?

3 comments:

KaHolly said...

What incredible pictures, Michael. You are gifted beyond imagination.

Patty L said...

Printing the "really friends" picture to put on our fridge up here!! Miss you all and will be praying every time we see your faces in this photo and think of you... as we often do!!

Michael Thomas said...

Thank you for the kind words! I do take most of my photos, but a lot are taken by my wife or siblings.