Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Down the cape



Once again, my wife and I had the amazing opportunity of taking a few days down the Cape with her family


As usual, the "I want to hold Jack" competition was fierce


Cutie!


Another great silly 


One of the highlights of the cabin is the great paths through the open woods 


"Daddy, can we pulleeze just walk?" 

Art


Jordanyo ... 'tis true! 


Run away! 




I just like this one 


I liked taking this one 


Few things more peaceful looking





"Whadya say Jack? Wanna take this one out?"


Hanneke upon her noble steed 



Of course it tastes good!


When you are out on the range ... you just can't forget to yell 'fore!


Golf, who cares ... when there's FISH


Yeah!


"Sorry Jack ... not quite yet" 


So Jeff turns to me and says, "You want to know what the seven year old Bekah was like? There she is! Ice cream mustache and all!"

No comments: