Sunday, June 5, 2011

What have I been up to?


Church music with Chris 


Stylin' & profilin' 


Want a wabbit


The toys they have these days (yes, someone goes inside it and gets rolled around)!




Garden before


Jack comes up with a schematic 


I follow his garden by number plan 


So far so good! 


Chitting the potatoes (no, chitting is NOT a bad word) 


When's daddy coming home? We got work to do!



Me and my horrible "Landscaper tan" 


So remind me ... who's the pregnant one?


She is!


Life


Smile


Comin' along


Memorial day


A great idea



One of the best jamin times in a while!



Mashmellow 


Not sure if the is  or is not the look of confidence.


Nothing like a Flynn fireside

2 comments:

Alina said...

Great pictures! Especially loved the one of Becca and Jack when you said "whos the pregnant one?" haha that one made me laugh. Looks like some fun filled times! Missing everyone up there in MA! Thanks for sharing!
~Alina

Anonymous said...

Wow! I LOVE his stylin and profilyn photo....a classic Thomas fashion statement! I can't get over how much he looks like Matthew in a lot of these....Matthew with beautiful Flynn lips. Loved the Memorial Day hanging. Love Jack with Chris and the pregnant child with his mama! Love that you take advise from your son at such an early age! Love that you blog all our friends so we can still "see" them! Love you! ♥