Monday, March 7, 2011

Hey Folks,
.
I am so looking forward to spring. We are now only 28 days from the kick off of Spring clean up. I can begin to feel the hum of the mowers, the power of the packs, the feel of the flowers being planted. 
.
Things are really getting exciting. I believe I am seeing healthy growth with the biz this year. Entrepreneurship is one of the most eye opening experience (other then marriage) I've ever been involved with. I've learned more about myself, people and reality then almost anything else I've done. 
.
So, please enjoy this little window in our life. If anything, I hope you are encouraged to love God and enjoy your family ... 
.
As Always, 
Love in Christ Jesus,
Michael, Rebekah & Jack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Michael! Rebekah looks like a model in front of the clinic! Loved the heart warming poem *sweet*. Miller and Miller lite...very witty! I can't wait to see you all!!!! Love you! ~MommaMonica

Matthew Thomas said...

2 days!!!!

Make sure your batteries are fully charged & your memory card is empty! Woohooo! See you then!
~Matthew