Sunday, January 29, 2012


Hello Friends,

Not too much going on these days outside of the ordinary. Yet some how we are busier then ever.  Here's just a few pics of our day to day life. 
.
If I haven't seen you in a while ... I hope all is well. 
.
As Always, 
Love in Christ Jesus,
Michael, Rebekah, Jack, & Henry






 
 Ever have one of those days!


Looks like I had my own version of a rough day


Daddy! Don't worry. When I'm stressed out ... I just draw on my legs 


Strangely artistic 




Royalty in the making


Little sickie


Sickie now not so sick. 


The thumb sucking goomba


Introducing Mark Conrad chairman of the local Woman's Concern (a local crisis pregnancy center)



The importance?



Life!



Splitting wood at a friend's farm


A cow's but 


Teaching Jack how it's done 


Refreshments


This lever thing does the pushing thing


Kinda basic


Shall we continue the tour?




Pigs ... 




Home again .. home again

No comments: