Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Here goes




The center of attention. 


Jeff enjoys a true Flynn get together in style



It would almost seem like Cari has gone a bit too far in her congratulations


Art of sorts


Celebration


Of course our time would not be complete without ... fire!



Hey girl! You missing something?


Fitting in


Do you ever get the feeling at 5:00 AM in the morning, when you look at your baby asleep that you are living very ... very different lives? He has no concept of me leaving to work for the next 10 hours. NO CONCEPT!  That's all right kiddo. You'll learn ;-)


Art


Unpacking ... still


"Um, Dad, I don't think we should keep this one. Tastes kind of funny!"


After working all day around the house, we slipped down to the beach for a relaxing couple of hours. 


Fish & chips anyone?



There is nothing so bolstering and relaxing as the sea! 


Yes ... I love you!


The sun slips low and it's time to go. 



Art



Someone's getting hungry


"Mom, any idea where we can eat around here?" (I guess some things just haven't changed)



One of my favorite movies growing up was Toy Story. It should come as no surprise that I was excited about Toy Story III



We get to the drive-in early for a good spot


Patiently waiting


Entertaining everyone ... and yes, I enjoyed the film!



Right at home

The horde unpacks


Are you ready for some baseball?


"I am!"


Jon still advertising for ALERT



Pa readies for action ... 


Strike one!


Chaos on the field


Cute ... 



Hey Babe, I've got my eyes on you!

'

Art



Distraction


Alright you two, let's get back to business!


Somebody's Birthday



Jeff is overwhelmed and touched


Trash day

.
Finality - Well folks, that's all for now. I can't wait for the Fourth!

3 comments:

thomasmama said...

hahahahaha! My favorite is the action shot of Sean and I. Hysterical! I also love Jack's version of helping to sort through mail! Great photos, great friends, great family! Love you! ♥

eje said...

Like the art one of the rose in a jar,
Such a handsome family at the beach! I just had REAL fish and chips in Devon last week. I miss the cooler weather there....

Is it cool where you live?

Great post with lots of nice pics..

-Elizabeth

JoeP said...

Michael. It's Joe. How are you? Ask Jon what is up with that ALERT uniform? Is that approved? lol