Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Celebration for marriage

Last Sunday, our family went to Marriage Celebration at the Aldrich Mansion 

Meeting friends


Some activities before the celebration kicks off

Amazing grounds!

There is just something about the New England sea side that is so peaceful

Seaside beauty (ok, maybe a little cliche, but it works)

Soujorn Music (Great up beat music with the solid Isaac Watts lyrics of yester year)


The Thomsens gather their victuals

After a brief moment ...

We gather ours. Farm fresh yogurt with fresh hand picked blueberries. Aye! It's a "marriage" of two great flavors. ;-)

Paul is interviewed by the Providence Journal (Read the full article here)

Protesters outside the gate


Those who stand inside the gate

Watching her mom & daddy's stand

"So, why are we here again?"

Well we certainly aren't here just to take pictures!

 “I came because I love God. I love my family. And I love my wife,” said Thomsen, a Warren native who now lives in Mansfield, Mass., with his wife of 21 years, Lori. "    ~ Providence Journal

Ditto!

No comments: